Problem with small font in Info window

Hi all.

I asked this question in the general support forum about interface, and they suggested to post here.
I am starting to learn the basics of Blender Python scripting.
Some tutorials suggest to use the Info window to see, and eventually insert in a script, the code related to various commands. But I have a problem. I use a 27" monitor with a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. I am able to change the system font, and in some Blender windows, as in the Python console, there is the useful Ctrl+mouse wheel zoom function. Instead in the Info window the font is always very small, quite unreadable, and I did not find any way to change it and increase its dimension. So at present it’s very cumbersome to use the Info window as help for scripting.
Do you have any suggestion? Would it be difficult to add to the Info window the same zoom function present in the Python console?
Thanks.

Ciao

A.

The only thing i can suggest is change the DPI under user preferences > system > General. I had to, to be able to see driver expressions.

Hi Batfinger.
The problem is that I already changed the DPI to increase font size, and actually that option works well for the general system font, but strangely not for the Info window. I work under Win 7 64 bit, and tried with Blender 2.59 and 2.61, same issue with both.
Thanks.

Ciao

A.