Procedural Design of Anatomy-related Models with Geometry Nodes

I am looking for an expert in procedural modeling with Blender’s geometry nodes to help me design abstract anatomy-inspired 3D models.

The models are heavily based on curves, planes, tubes and procedural extrusion of meshes. They should bend, snap together, expand, tear and join together.

I need them to be procedurally generated because I want the separate components of the overall design to be reusable, extendable and combinable with each other.

A plus is animating the movements of the comprising parts, rigging with armatures, adding shape keys, and incorporating vertex-painted vertex groups.

Shading and material customization is not important.

The first three images attached are the examples of the kinds of finished shapes I am looking for.

The last picture is my sketch of the concrete design I need, the main tube-like component follows the path around a curve signified by arrows, with its radius changing at specified locations, the tube opens at the bottom with mesh #3 positioned there. The adjacent walls of the tube snap together at a specified distance, with meshes #1 and #2 curving along the inside walls of the tube.

I would ideally like it to be an ongoing collaboration where I would be able to continually request changes to refine and extend the models.

Looking forward to working together!

Eugene Mikhailovski | eugenemikhailovski.com

8 Likes