Project exibition issue

I finished my demo of my game pic-a-pix 3D and I have to show it to some clients and, but I m wondering how I can do that without send a blend or use the blenderplayer, I need to be quick so, I cant simply create an encrypter or something like that, maybe if there are something allready made that could help me release this without run any risk.

I want to open the game up and release everything as public domain or mitt, make tutorials about how I created it since its made almost only with logick bricks, but this ll depend on the guys that I said if they help me the way I want I think that it ll be good for bge and this comunity but usually things dont came up as I want and I need money to live, lets hope that things end well.

So any ideas or any allready created method that could help me here?

I can only mention C-106 Delta BPPlayer, as I understood by talking to him, it can create a single executable for all the game, with encryption also; if you want you can put only some files inside the single executable.

I do not know much about it, but I will experiment using it on my gameproject.

uhmm thanks sweetArts, but I m not making my game open or anything with it right?

I ll take a look on it right now

No, BPplayer has come exactly to avoid that undesired change of your game license, something which blender player by default had; plus it has some additional functionalities.

I have to show it to some clients and, but I m wondering how I can do that without send a blend or use the blenderplayer(…) something allready made that could help me release this without run any risk.

Very real concerns leonnn, they could just get your game files, say ‘sorry, no deal done’, but make something based on what you had worked without paying you, this happened to a friend of mine. Know you are always backed up by brazilian law No 9.610 from 1998 thought; but you’re right, never give the originals.

I want to open the game up and release everything as public domain or mitt(…) but this ll depend on the guys that I said.

I guess you mean you would release all the game as a study source if you couldn’t sell it, but if you struck yourself a deal with them then you wouldn’t anymore, have I understood clearly?

No I dont want to sell the game my idea now is to be sponsored and release the game for free and all the content to the public to anyone use as they please, they could create a new game that is almost the same as mine if they want.
For tell you the truth I just want to achieve an ammount of money and after that I would be happy if anyone could use my work to learn or to have props for their games or anything.

I guess I understand. If possible, don’t forget of having a site for your game and a ‘Donate’ button there, or at least the ‘Donate’ button inside your game or near where you are showing it; money is always welcome in my opinion. I also was reading the below links, they refer to flash sponsored games, but maybe they can be of use(The primary sponsorship):

http://www.flashgamelicense.com/view_library.php?page=what-is-a-sponsorship

http://www.flashgamelicense.com/view_library.php?page=primary-sponsorships

Thanks alot sweet arts I ll take a look, and if anyone have other informations that could help me too on this matter I ll be happy to hear.

Forgot to say a last thing, hope you don’t mind, this:

and release the game for free and all the content to the public to anyone use as they please, they could create a new game that is almost the same as mine if they want.

Influentiate into a very important thing of sponsored games/sold games, as it messes with the sponsor(s) ‘exclusivity’ or ‘half-exclusivity’ they want by having paid for your game development; when talking with your sponsor, be sure to mention that, you wouldn’t want him to discover that only later. Think that well.

Good luck with capitalizing your game

Yes I ll declare that Im not that dumb, but we never know, ehehe, I m finishing the last songs and then I ll try to find bugs and it ll be done, I was thinking about release the game on burster, because I would have my game encrypted and pesonal too, but im still researching.