Project Frixion (the Legend Of Spyro Movie series) [RECRUITING]

Hello.

My name is Skijarama, A voice actor for a legend of spyro movie project being made with blender, Project Frixion.

Our goal is to recreate the legend of Spyro games in the movie format that was once announce,d but got canceled. And we intend to do it RIGHT. However, we are short handed, to the extremest of degrees. And recently, the director of the project, Niblet, or GM, depending on the site, abandoned the project. We are also losing members faster than we are gaining, due to life getting in the way.

the situations bleak, which is why i came here. I wish to recruit the aid of some well talented modelers and animators. (some voice actors would not hurt either.) I know that the legend of Spyro series was NOT very popular, and I’m pretty sure a number of you haven’t even heard of it. regardless, I am here, asking for help.

Now, i will warn you now, there aren’t a whole lot of benefits. obviously, we cant earn money off of this. Our goal, is to entertain others, and have fun while making it. I’ll also warn you, this is no small project. 4 movies. (there is a spin off that covers the events between the eternal nigh,t and awn of the dragon.) I can understand if you want no part, but all 4 movies may note even happen. its all based on the reception of the first one.

Please note, I am not the head of the project. I just despise abandoning anything i commit myself too. But before i let you on, i need to know what you can do. Some pictures of past works would work well.

Our needs: at least 1 or 2 decent modelers, and riggers, along with landscapers, and finally, a texturer.

I guess that about covers it. If you need more info on our situation, you can follow the forum thread on darkspyro.net.

So, with that, i eagerly await any and all responses.

(If i put this in the wrong section, please move it.)

how many are with you now?

and im not good but i can make the landscape

if your interested in my involvement (sry about the spelling) and I’ve all ready got the modle of spyro, Cynder, hunter and many more. And think I can get some others if you like and im prity good at rigging but animating and moving bones is new but not hard. thanks I look farward to your reply

these are some links to some animation demos of spyro that i made:

and here

youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=yqFlfeGongU&NR=1

thanks if your interested please reply…

chadack

well, we already have a modeller. And he is darned good.

And that animation is alright. But this is a movie, with likely allot of fighting it in. So, if you want to help animate, your going to have to make animations and fight scenes that flow smoothly and realistically (we are by no means aiming for sintel degree of quality, but something that at least looks good and flows realistically will be good enough for me.)

I recommend If you could, try doing a retexture of spyro to make dark spyro, and make a brief animation where he charges forwards, leaps, bites into hunters arm, and gets tossed to the side.

Polish and tweak it as much as possible. We have a forum thread on the darkspyro forums, in the fandom section. you can pop in there to contact the rest of the team.

Also, if you are also wanting to help with environments, based on what i saw in your demo vid, your skills there could use allot of work. No offense, I’m just saying. if you can find some masterful tutorials, you could get really good at that sorta thing.

Thank you VERY much for your interest.

ok i have a poor computer. at the moment so that is why the landscape is so poor in quality, but still good for little things like making lanscapes i realy want to be apart of this but its up to you… by the way that was done in a day, its still rough but it can be improved and the videos were ment to be like the ps1 set up but i had little time to do it. could you plz link me to those masterful tutorials and what are you doing?

Sure thing.

tutorials can be found on blendercookie Im sure you can find others if you look around.

The dakrspyro forum thread: http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=38770&page=1

The official website: http://spyrofanmademovies.webs.com/

Thanks for showing an interest.

Hey Skijarama it’s CynderFanForever from Fanfiction.net. Since I am interested in the project, I was wondering how to be a voice actor. Here’s the list of voices I can do for the movie:
Spyro
Cynder (best when she’s evil)
Ignitus
Sparx
Cyril
Volteer
Terrador
The Conductor
Please reply as fast as you can to this. Have a nice day!
-Cynder

:edit:
nevermind…