Project time management question - how long should it take

Hello All,

I am working on a personal project for portfolio work. The project is relatively simple but I am unsure how much time I should allocate to the whole project and each part of the pipeline. since it is personal I could technically take as much time as I like to finish but I want to impose a deadline to test my skills and figure out if I need to improve before attempting to apply for a job.
I am only looking at entry-level junior jobs right now and so id like to know, for the project ill describe bellow, how much time would you expect it to be completed in by a single junior CG generalist.

The project is an interior bathroom scene, from a European home of the 20th century rendered from multiple angles as still images at 1080p along with a 30-sec fly through with close-ups. The render will be close to photorealism rendered using marmoset and/or cycles. the scene will be to human scale though not CAD level precision, just a visualization.
I will be doing 100% of modeling, texturing, lighting, asset creation, rendering, etc so I won’t be using any online purchased models or libraries except what ships with my software and addons.
The scene will include the following:
Bath
Toilet
Shower
Sink
Frosted window
Door
wall cupboard
radiator
and general clutter (to make the scene feel lived in)

The software I’ll be using:
Blender
marmoset toolbag
Substance packages: design, painter, alchemist (with access to substance source for procedural textures)
Zbrush (though I doubt anything will need sculpting)

If you hired a new entry-level CG artist and handed them this project, how many hours would you want the project completed in, including troubleshooting? How many hours would you give to each stage of the pipeline e.g modeling, UV mapping, Baking & texturing, lighting, rendering and compositing?
If any of you could give me a general range so I know a fast and slow time then I can give my self a reasonable deadline.

Any help is much appreciated as time is the one thing I’m struggling to figure out and define realistically when completing projects as I get stuck on details as I’m sure many other artist do.