Prometheus from Stargate SG-1

I started this project back in 2010 and only this year found the file and decided to try and finish it. It’s the X-303 Prometheus ship from Stargate SG-1. I didn’t decide to do a render till I was almost done with the modeling, so this is the first render I have. More to follow soon.

Its a great start, keep up the work, Stargate has got to be my favorite sci-fi series of all time

I agree with reflector that is a great start, I can’t wait to see more progress!

Here’s another render where I am a little further along in the texturing process. SG-1 was a great show wasn’t it. Too bad all the Stargate series have ended.

Played with the materials and lighting. This is what I came up with.

Very nice greeble work, something I never have the patience to do, very inspiring, good job !
Yeah ! a real big shame they dropped SG Universe, anyway…

This is awesome! It’s good to finally see a Star Gate ship.

Some more renders. Added very basic interior for lighting through the windows.

And one more…

Looks really good!

I like SG so much but I’m more fan of the Deadalus Class then the Prometheus so I’m building the BC-304. Keep going like this and at the end you will have a nice ship for many cool space scenes.

maybe we can do a render with our ships together once both are finished!
You can check out my progress in my thread.

Looks awesome. I’ve always loved the design of the Prometheus. Do you plan to make any other ships from the series?

Yes, I have actually already started a couple Stargate ships. I have some good progress on a Daedalus class and I’m a good way along on the modeling of a Goa’uld mother ship. I just decided to start uploading my work here on Blender artists. More of my stuff is on CG society if you are interested:
http://victorkeyes.cgsociety.org/

Here’s a turntable I made a while ago:

Man that is an amazing model. i’v been looking for one for a game project, if would share it would be great. thanks