proportional edit falloff keymap- where is it?

As the title says, does anyone know where the proportional edit falloff, which is currently on pageup/down, located in the prefs>input? Thanks

On pageup/down? Really? For it’s always been under O and Shift+O in Object mode and O, Alt+O and Shift+O in Edit mode.

Anyway, in the input tab you can find it by searching for ‘Context Enum Cycle’ and ‘Context Toggle Values’

Thanks for the reply Sago, but I meant the falloff circle, usually controlled by MMB or pageup/down- I am using a tablet but would like to adjust it on the fly with my left hand. Maybe “falloff” is the wrong word, perhaps radius or area of influence is more accurate.

View 3D Gesture Circle ?

I am not sure if this is correct, but after turning on Proportional Editing and selecting one of the vertex to move, select and hold 3D transform arrow. While holding select mouse button, mouse wheel can be rotated to give you the size of affected area; grab circle shows up for adjustment.

Hope this helps. It was committed today.

Revision: 29753
http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php?view=rev&root=bf-blender&revision=29753
Author: broken
Date: 2010-06-28 01:57:58 +0200 (Mon, 28 Jun 2010)

Log Message:

[#22682] some missing keymaps

Added proportional influence up/down to transform modal keymap.

Also fixed a crash in restoring to previous key map item after edits.

yep, I filed the bug report, and Matt quickly added it. Thanks Matt!