"Punk Rat" digital painting demo

Hi guys :slight_smile:
Another video demo from me! you can view it now on youtube:

this time it’s better. Here’s the final result :

I hope you like the vid , and please tell me what you think :slight_smile:
-Jassar

I look great except for the gnawing teeth. The teeth that he is baring sets the atmosphere, the the gnawing teeth brakes it. =] It going from mean -> nice, when I see the front teeth I see cute, not punk.

Maybe you just need to bare the gums of them, idk…

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: , the painting needs a lot of work still, but this is just a demo to demonstrate the technique :slight_smile:
I hope you found it useful

i disagree. i think the teeth fit perfectly. Rats have 2 giant front teeth. thats life.

I love it! Excellent style. Reminds me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or some similar animal character comic book.

Thanks guys :slight_smile: , I hope you found the video demo useful.

I dont really get how people get stuff out of Speed painting…But your work is amazing(i commented on one of them on youtube…lilgrudgeboy666 if you didnt notice thats me)

You should make some tutorials on how to do stuff in PS…I have Photoshop element 6.(came with my Wacom)…
but i dont really know what the difference is

Great work 10 stars!

you can read free manga onlinehttp://www.MaxManga.comD.Gray-man 1-173 174 175 176http://www.maxmanga.com/pics/0804/01/73718062gzm.jpgAkuma, monsters born from dead souls mistakenly recalled by their loved ones to the living world, are the weapons of the Millenium Earl, who is intent on the destruction of the world. Allen Walker has been cursed with an anti-Akuma weapon as his left arm and an eye that sees the former soul of the Akuma since his youth. He is also one of the few who contain “Innocence”, a substance that allows him to kill Akuma and fight the Earl. With these powers, he joins the Black Priest Organization as an Exorcist and sets out with other Exorcists to stop the Earl’s attempts to annihilate the human race.read free manga, free manga online, read manga, find manga, find free manga, onemanga,mangafox,find manga online, mangaonline,free anime , anime online, read anime,free comic, read free comic online,comic online,free Naruto online , free One Piece online,free Bleach onlinemanga D.Gray-man D. Gray-man,manga D.Gray-man Viz Media,D.Gray-man manga scans,D.Gray-man Manga Series,manga D.Gray-man Akuma,manga D.Gray-man Innocence,manga D.Gray-man Downloads,manga D.Gray-man Katsura Hoshino,manga D.Gray-man Exorcist,manga D.Gray-man Allen Walker,manga D.Gray-man Bleach,manga D.Gray-man Death Note,manga D.Gray-man Anime,manga D.Gray-man Naruto,manga D.Gray-man Lenalee,manga D.Gray-man Komui,D.Gray-man manga D. Gray-man,D.Gray-man manga VIZ Media,D.Gray-man manga Innocence,D.Gray-man manga akuma,D.Gray-man manga Downloads,D.Gray-man manga scans,D.Gray-man manga Allen Walker,D.Gray-man manga Katsura Hoshino,D.Gray-man manga Lenalee,D.Gray-man manga Anime Episodes,D.Gray-man manga Exorcist,D.Gray-man manga Komui,D.Gray-man manga Hoshino Katsura,D.Gray-man Manga Series,D.Gray-man manga characters,D.Gray-man Manga & Anime,D Gray man manga VIZ Media,D Gray man manga Akuma,D Gray man manga Innocence,D Gray man manga Allen Walker,D Gray man manga Katsura Hoshino,D Gray man manga Downloads,D Gray man manga Anime Episodes,D Gray man manga Hoshino Katsura,D Gray man manga Komui,D Gray man Manga Series,D Gray man Manga & Anime,D Gray man manga Exorcist,D Gray man manga characters,D Gray man manga weapons,D Gray man Manga Forum,D Gray man manga Microsoft Corporation,