q_p

I really like the modal workplane that allows primitive creation away from the target base model.

Your add-on is like another by 3ckSpex - GitHub link, discussion on Polycount (half way down page).

3ckSpex add-on adds segments / subdivisions with scroll wheel.

1 Like

This is a fantastic tool Darcvizer. Thank you!

I took a look at the one by 3ckSpex mentioned by Rawz, and Iā€™m leaning more towards the one made by Darcvizer. The snapping feature to existing surfaces is simply invaluable. I like both and I think thereā€™s a place for both. But personally, Iā€™ll likely be using Darcvizerā€™s 99% of the time.

Hi !
Great stuff youā€™ve done here, I was dreaming on that for ages !
Unfortunatly, I can juste create Empties :frowning: For any other object, I get this error message :
Any clue ?
Fred

What version of blender are you using?

Any plans to make this work without Carve? I still keep a non-nightly version of 2.79 around just to use this addon, but itā€™s getting harder and harder to go back and forthā€¦ I would gladly buy a paid version that was supported for future versions!

I will update as soon as python api for 2.8 is complete. Addon will also be free

3 Likes

Now did see it! Excellent tool! Thanks!

will destructive extrude also be updated for 2.8? or will the lack of Carve make it impossible?

Yes, it will have to do using BMesh. This is of course not very good. But it seems like they promised to update it.

2 Likes

I changed to left-click select, would be really neat if ctrl+left click would q_p add primitive. Since ctrl click is available so far in 2.80.

This is so awesome. Thanks for making it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Canā€™t wait update for the 2.8 :stuck_out_tongue:

An idea: Buttons! Somewhereā€¦
Like Border Occlude Add-On, Maya etcā€¦

04)

18)

I would loveā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

api python is still not ready. I tried to edit it, but I had problems. In principle, itā€™s not difficult to make icons, if your post gets likes I

3 Likes

Hi Darcvizer
itā€™s still planned for 2.8?
I love all your addons :slight_smile:
Great Jobā€¦ ā€¦

Yes, I want to do it. But I have very little free time.

5 Likes

2019-05-14_21-54-08

5 Likes

Almost finished!

8 Likes

Addon for interactive creation of primitives ā€œq_pā€ is now available for blender 2.8!
Download https://gum.co/MJSlB
q_p

8 Likes

wonderfulā€¦ thank you.

1 Like

Face align fix

1 Like