Question about importing PSD Layers

Hi all!

I’ve been Googling looking for how to import PSD layers into Blender again? (Unfortunately, I did not find the right answers on the Web)
It’s been a long time.
(Currently I’m working with Gimp for a while) mostly from Photoshop.

Now I had purchased Blender to PSD Layers (paid) importer. (Maybe someone familiar with it) But I don’t see an option to actually import a PSD but more Dynamic Paint Layers!

I will contact the owner sometime.

I prefer to use as few Addons as possible anymore because I use SheepIT Render Farm and that does not go with local Python Scripts like Addons.

But is there anyone who knows a not too difficult way how I can import a PSD file and then divide the separate Layers into separate parts for on a Plane with UV Unwrapping?

Small question in between: Surely Tiling is Layer splitting (Caching) and where do I find that in the Windows Folder?
I have to do Split Caches for SheepIT in a separate folder and then choose Relative Path, I have rendered via SheepIT before but not with Tiling on/off.

But first the help with PSD Layers, otherwise I have to save Layer by Layer separately from Gimp and or Photoshop.

Happy Blendings!:smiling_face::wave:t5:

Maybe asking the devs on the original thread about this ??

1 Like

Thank you so much!:grinning: