(Quick Survey) What mouse do you use for Blender?

Hey guys, here is a super quick Google survey that will help me figure out what is the most popular mouse used for Blender. Shouldn’t take more than 1 min of your time!

https://forms.gle/LitjjhcWBuzu3qXP7

Cheers!

Note: I don’t collect your email addresses but if you’re connected to your Google account, it will mention it at the beginning of your survey (although again, I won’t have access to it). Open the form in incognito mode for ease of mind.

1 Like

One extra thing I will add, is to note I partly reconfigure the shortcuts for viewport navigation. I just find trying to use the middle mouse button rather painful and annoying (since it’s a scroll wheel and not a normal button) so change things a little so I only have to use the main left and right buttons.

I still use the scroll wheel for zooming of course.

1 Like

I filled out, would be nice to see the results posted here after a while.

1 Like

Yeah I will post them once I’ve got enough responses. Been posting this survey pretty much everywhere now, I am hoping to get a decent amount!

1 Like

The basic OEM dell wired mouse that came with the workstation I no longer use. I bought one of those wireless Logitech mice, but got tired of the connection momentarily glitching at random times.

I use a Tecknet Wireless/Bluetooth mouse model no. EWM01832. I find it handy because it has a wireless dongle which can be plugged into a USB port but if all ports are being used I can use the Bluetooth option instead.