QUICKTOOLS - Addons for Concept Artists

Absolutely, great idea, I will make sure to include a guide on how to do it!

2 Likes

I am waiting at the edge of my seat!! Can’t wait to see what is coming! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hey there! Just wanted to know when would be a good date to expect an update.

1 Like

Hey, it will be out some time in the last week of March. I’m back to working full time on it to try to reach the finish line asap.

Will start revealing features in a few days!

6 Likes

This actually is really making me happy in this days.

2 Likes

Hi, you start reveal feature when ? a teaser maybe ?

1 Like

Hey, next week most likely. Everything has been pushed back a little because we are adding some new features, everytime Jama thinks of some amazing ideas and I want to implement it because it’s gonna be so cool :smiley: . Thanks for the patience and support guys! It’s a huge motivational boost to keep working on this with everyone interested!

13 Likes

Let ME give you some more motivation, Sir - I would Love to check out this tool, and am waiting for the new version! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jama is in a Blender everyday (today) will he talk about quickTool?

3 Likes

Hi, QuickShape ? you mean QuickTool. or it’s another thing ?

2 Likes

We have several addons coming. QuickTools is just the umbrella name for the products Jama and I create together. They’ll be releasing one at a time and some are for different areas of the pipeline, so you can pick and choose what you need. Very excited to start sharing soon :slight_smile: back to work!

9 Likes

Can’t waaaaiiitt to see whatsup!

4 Likes

So, we are at the end of the month, any news ? a trailer maybe or a candy, a cake… :slight_smile: give us something…:wink:

4 Likes

Jama also drops the Clay shaders in a few days, can’t wait to see this all come together over the next months :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, is it out now ? where I can find it ?

1 Like

:slight_smile: we all wait, like hungry children :plate_with_cutlery:, alksndr is cooking. He is taking his time not to give us hot soup.

2 Likes

What’s up ? :wink:

@alksndr I understand QuickDraw 4 is coming soon but can you put the QuickDraw 3 documentation back up or print it to PDF and put it with the download on Gumroad please? The link is broken on the website and it’s a real handy reference.

Hey guys, there will be a teaser video tomorrow!

@obsurveyor - It looks like I didn’t back it up anywhere so I don’t have anything… my apologies! Quickshape will be out asap though and it’s a different and more streamlined approach so that documentation will not be relevant anymore. We have some super detailed guides and instructions coming up.

I’ll also be starting a discord tomorrow to offer people instant help on bug reports and suggestions and stuff. All info coming in the video tomorrow !

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like