Raiders of the lost Tut

Thanks to my friend Digital-Mark who has reformat it, my last CJ collumn (which was never published) is now available to the public.

Enjoy!
http://www.stormpages.com/digitalmark/tut/tutorial.html

Martin
PS: I’m making that post sticky for a while, just to be sure it is seen by people that could need it. I’ll take it off after a while.

cool, thanks for sharing! :smiley:

Excellent ! Thanx Theeth !

Cheers.

malefico

Loved the tut man, thanx a lot =D.

runs to blender for some seriously coo blending

nice tut theeth…just one thing, take away those ugly table-borders please :smiley: . It would look so much better without it.

Maybe someone should clean up the grammer a bit, eh?

Martin ?

Where’s the chrome ?

HI Theeth, it look so much better than what I did, lol. In any case, just so you know, your other tutorials are up at ingiebee’s and I plan on cleaning up the files this weekend, if I can get my 'Puter running (“upgrading” it, so lots of troubles, LOL)

Love Ingie

Excuse me for posting again, but I wanted to see if my signature will show up here. It also gives my website address…

Ingie

yeah, I know :frowning:

Martin ?

Where’s the chrome ?

Just after the procedural modelling part.

HI Theeth, it look so much better than what I did, lol. In any case, just so you know, your other tutorials are up at ingiebee’s and I plan on cleaning up the files this weekend, if I can get my 'Puter running (“upgrading” it, so lots of troubles, LOL)

Digital-Mark was suppose to contact you about that. Maybe you could host this one on your site too? Also, he told me he really like doing this kind of stuff (formating), and he was suppose to offer you help in reformating the other ones.

Martin

Wonderful! That would be great, tell him to go ahead, and if he wants to, I’ll stick it up on my site, no problem. It might as well get used ;o)

Love Ingie

[quote]Martin ?

Where’s the chrome ?

Just after the procedural modelling part.
[/quote]

Maybe I’m receiving a visit from Mr Alzeihmer but the tutorial ends with procedural modelling and I can’t find any lind to any chrome part.

Howdy, Mr. Alzheimer here. :o

Actually, IamInnocent isn’t going crazy. The version up yesterday when I saw it had the chrome section available. It seems to be missing today though.

Now, where’s the ‘I’m so relieved’ emoticon ?

Maybe you changed it for that other tut on Total Transparency ?
If so it was quite impressive.
:wink:

That will be all for now : I have to get my prescriptions renewed.

Maybe you changed it for that other tut on Total Transparency ?
If so it was quite impressive.

Good one. LOL

The file was probably corrupted in the last upload, as the code ends rather abruptly.

:confused:

Martin

I don’t see anything about chrome in this tutorial, and it seems very short.

Like I said, the text probably got cut off at some point. I’ll ask him to reupload it.

Martin

Thank you theeth,
Once again your tutorial efforts are greatly appreciated!!! Good work man, will give it a sweep here soon. :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

For now, the tut is there: http://www.ifrance.com/digital-mark/tut/tutorial.html

will try to find a better host soon.

sorry for the pop ups. :frowning:

Martin