Rainy Morning

57 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Love the lighting here (especially how different it is from the usual ‘bathed in windowlight’-type generic catalogue archviz renders you constantly see everywhere). The image composition is interesting too.

My only nitpick is the flawless shine and polish on metal and glass objects, and something about the scale and proportions of the furniture feels a little off maybe.

Parts of the chair seem a little thin and feeble, while the proportions of the boards and drawers and their handles and (maybe) the trims and bevels on them feels slightly off (scaling/proportion wise), too.
The seemingly harsh and thick gaps between the floor planks maybe add to that impression either.

And I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a kitchen board like this in the real world, without some ~10cm high gap between the actual floor and the lower edge of the drawers (a gap which is usually covered/closed by some corresponding panel).

greetings, Kologe

2 Likes

What is the purpose of this image, cool interior?, cool table?, cool cupboard? light helps to focus the attention on the attention.

Nice, love mood.
btw. only one render? All this work and just one “photo”. Try to find some other interesting angles and update post :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Here is the “Behind the Scenes” article of this serene artwork!

Do check this article written by the artist herself. It describes the process of making the artwork step by step with an insight on environment-designing in Blender.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn