random people adding your MSN name

I think that was a response to:

and yet we do it all the time on Elysiun.[/quote]

The only people I have in my contact list that I didn’t put there myself are people who got my name from an old VB help forum (which has since become completely useless as all the experts have left leaving the blind to lead the blind… ack, better nip this o/t rant in the bud and stop now). They IM me from time to time, but most of the time I just ignore them… It’s not nearly often enough or irritating enough to warrant a block as yet.

oh ok sweet, that makes perfect sense then :smiley:

i guess i got defensive :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for pointing that out.

Alltaken

amen

wish i could do tha same though … unforunanlty my AIM buddy list is full of schoolmates :frowning: (who i leech homework from)

and I need MSN for email reminders …yes I need email reminders

i once got a IM from 2 girls who wanted to be my girlfriend. and i was 12. and they lived in Ohio. but i told 2 friends about it, and one sent them a picture of some old fat nearly naked guy in a asylum when they asked for his picture. my other friend pretended that she liked me, and scared them off… it was a VERY funny afternoon.

:smiley:

its probably that girl you were talking about in the google fight thread that had the same name as you on that dating service/blog or whatever it was.[/quote]
Yes, I thought the same thing.

never had anyone add me on aim, xfire, msn or anywhere else. my name must be very irregular.
once back when i was 10 and had a different addy some girl from cali added me. wasnt long before it was blocked

but remember originality is merely the art of concealing your sources

@hydravien The post before yours was written on 16 May 2005 18:33. Thats a few months ago. This thread is old.

Don’t bump old threads.

I have the same, each day I get at least 1 person added. People asking about blender, how the game engine works and even sometimes I get soo tired of it that I just don’t log on for another 2 weeks. :-?

Anyways, I think I get another MSN name or simply don’t use a messenger anymore

hmm didnt see that sorry but it was still on the front page…

… ok theres no way it was on the front page but i have to clue how i came across it now. i am confused

Next time just delete your reply? :slight_smile:

You’ve bookmarked the off-topic chat forum. Bookmark the forum index instead. Problem solved.

Damn. As if we needed to re-enforce this stereotype. %|

Yes, those 2-3 Gay men told everyone is Australia to ad you so we could all have one big happy Aussie gay fest. :smiley:

Necromancy is Bad and Wrong.