Rasterizer very high 70 to 90% causing lags

In render properties i disable shadows and not have any increment in performance to rasterizer

for every lamp?

what is usage in .ms?

What is .ms?
I change just energy to 0.00
When player distance < 10.0 then energy is set to 10.0 have script for all point lights

milliseconds in the profiler used by the rasterizer?

12 to 20 milliseconds
I have around 10 ray sensors logic bricks and using 1 big bullet_hit script in camera player and have near to with player property can influence that?

But why not in 3D view and why none lag after restart game from other scene?

well, to get help beyond educated guesses at this point you will need to share the .blend

are objects using many materials?

lots of nodes?

without any intervention
drawcallls = each material per drawn object* total number of drawn objects

disable shadows in the render settings, not per lamp to test this…but it is not the shadows…if it happens when you change areas or your player turns abruptly this is an issue with assets and or asset loading…

remove all the assets in game that are not required…just move them to an un-used layer and test again…if that goes ok slowly add things back and continue testing.

I made all objects invisible with near individualy script for objects and for lamps energy to 0.00
I unchecked shadows and shaders and envrinroment light and nodes and clamp in render mode.dont get any effect in rasterizer.set all materials with no alpha and nothing.

how big are your texture sizes?

Yes have texture cycles bake with 10mb i think using around 10 diferent textures.Have around 50-
100 materials many textures in .jpg
Is possible convert all textures to .dds?
When pack all in blend file dont convert?

ok those a huge

to use them and get decent performance will be tricky but not impossible.

what most game developers do is bake a texture atlas and use it over and over again to make many assets, this way they can be batched using static draw call batching.

another trick is called a megatexture and it’s complicated

If i stop time and enemy a made a player move around path of map before show player start time and enemy moving i think all textures all logics will cached to memory then can show camera and finally will run game without any lag.but how make this?

Time is of hud scene control time of game to complete mission.

Player Camera need move around path of map go to all area of map rotating and when on end o path back to init point then can start game

hmm, if memory serves me right all textures are preloaded when you open a scene…

are you using lots of materials per object as well?

Have any textures with 3 or 4 materials

Camera.far or Camera.near set by script can help with load just textures around camera distance?

The problem was with textures wrong sizes ans after reduce AO 2048x2048 from more of 20 textures to 1024x1024 or 512x512 then…

The 2nd Camera Fly animation 500 frames with screen plane parent work perfectly(all textures from main scene loaded).The Hud scene work fine suspend/resume in logic bricks and set camera player active to.
My problem is with mouse shot(using scripts to shoot,reload) and player movments.
If anybody have a idea please help.Solution i hope now soon.

you have two threads that are about the same exact thing…if any moderator can read this please close one of them.