Raziel, from Soul Reaver. TLoK series

:uk:/:us:: This is my first post so I have to start with:
Hello world!

I present to you a stylized model of the character Raziel, protagonist of the Soul Reaver games, from The Legacy of Kain series.

I made the model from the typical Blender cube. The only thing that has been sculpted is the border of glyph in the scarf/cape. This helped me learn how to bake normals in Blender and get around certain artifacts that were presented to me when working them.

Now that I am thinking about it. I should have done the same to the details in bandages, but I have no control when I start moving vertices and cutting edges.

The model will use two shaders, one plastic, which is already half ready, in the absence of editing certain sections that do not appeal to me, including the colors of Raziel’s skin, and another shader that will simulate paint in certain elements of the model: Eyes, bandages, glyph, bones, etc.

:es:: Éste es mi primer post así que hay que empezar con un:
Hola mundo!

Os presento un modelo estilizado del personaje Raziel, protagonista de los juegos Soul Reaver, de la serie The Legacy of Kain.

El modelo lo hice desde el típico cubo de Blender. Lo único que ha sido esculpido es el borde del glifo de la bufanda/capa. Esto me sirvió para aprender a bakear normales en Blender y sortear ciertos artefactos que se me presentaron con la forma predominante.

Ahora que lo pienso igual debería haber hecho con las vendas, pero no tengo control en cuanto empiezo a mover vértices y cortar aristas.

El modelo utilizará dos shaders, uno plástico, que está ya medio listo, a falta de editarle ciertos apartados que no me hacen gracia, entre ellos los colores de la piel de Raziel y otro shader que dará pintura a ciertos elementos del modelo: Ojos, vendas, glifo, huesos, etc.

1 Like

:uk:/:us:: I’m also adding a screenshot with the nodes, which, although I haven’t participated in #nodevtember, I’ve been working with them. Hehehehe.

:es:: Añado también una captura de los nodos, que, aunque no haya participado en nodevember, he estado trabajándolos. Jejejeje.

Hello, two renders with the little that I have modified the model.
I’m going to build him an armature and prepare him for some poses or animations.