Re-Ask: Using Huion's H420

I asked this question about a week ago, but I still don’t have any answers. Because I’m paranoid, I’m gonna repeat to put it back to the top.

I recently got Huion’s H420 pen tablet to make 2D animations. However, when I start up a 2D animation project, the F Pencil doesn’t draw. It doesn’t draw with Airbrush or Pencil Soft either, but works okay with all the pens. Additionally, I found that it doesn’t erase either. However, when I use the mouse before the pen tablet, it draws fine. Using the tablet will render the pencil tools useless, even with a mouse afterward.

I’ve tested whether or not the pen and mouse still click by dragging them around on the Desktop. They still work, so this shouldn’t be a problem with receiving clicks, as far as I’m concerned. I’ve also tried switching the batteries of the pen as well, but it didn’t solve anything either.

What is going on? How do I get my pen to work again? Is it because I somehow got this tablet to work even without the driver?

On a side note, how long does it usually take for people to reply to questions? And do unanswered questions get a chance to resurface, or are they lost in the infinite stream of questions?

Technical Specs

• Computer Software: macOS Big Sur v. 11.6
  • Pen Tablet: Huion’s Model H420
  • Blender Version: 2.93.2

I can deduct that the issue is either the fact that I don’t have any touch sensitivity, somehow screwing up the controls a little, or it’s the computer. Might as well get used to it.