Re-L from Ergo Proxy (fan art)

Beautiful. Absolutely top-notch. Congrats on getting featured!

Your work is fantastic. I really appreciate it. This is another example that showcases Blender’s capability. I love Blender - it’s open-sourced and everyone can access …and contribute. Long Live Blender. And cheers to you.

great show and excellent work

Nice work!

Sir, you win.

Thanks for the post on of the Skin Node… that helps greatly for us who are still learning all that Nodal stuff…

This is so good that I have to nit-pick.

• Her hand looks a little funny, both in modeling and pose. It almost looks like she’s not gripping the gun very tightly.
  • The coat could do with some more detail.
  • The vest as well (think buttons or a zipper or something).
  • There’s a strange specularity on her nose and in the corner of her eye (on the skin). I’m not sure if that’s an artifact of the lighting setup or the shader, but I find it increadibly noticable.
  • As you said, the hair-do could do with some work, but the setup is very good.
  • The gun. I don’t know that it needs more detail, it couldn’t hurt, but it’s not the focus.
  • As someone mentioned, her skin could be a little paler, but as you’re going for a realistic redition it’s perhaps not as important.

Hehe. She can blow more than that.

awesome job, What do you study in the city of Queretaro?

After Carisoprodol Online blunt sucked Tramadol 50mg observe bullets Tylenol Canada crying stringing Buy Retin A drawings private Buy Abilify poking emotions closer.

Sir you just made such an useful coment! Many thanks!

I’m studying digital art in the Tecnologico de Monterrey, but most of my progress is autodidactic.

I started to learn blender since 2011, but at 2012 I made huge steps in the learning curve with a shortfilm project! (: https://vimeo.com/52519424

More that ram getting full I didn’t have any problems. I did had some issues with a bug in the weight paint that was solved using a previous builds, either way they fixed it in a week.

потрясающая работа!

wow that is impressive!

Nice work man :slight_smile:

inherently consistent, great job! :yes:

This is awesome! And it’s great to know you started with Dyntopo :slight_smile:

Brillant work from your wireframe, thank you :wink:

I like this character, and anime too! :slight_smile:

Great character! But I did notice that her nose and the corner of her eye was too shiny, and the grip on her gun seems a bit too lax. Other than that, awesome job! :smiley:

Very well done. However, there’s one thing I noticed immediately – if someone held a gun in my face like that, I’m pretty sure my eyes would be focused on the gun, not the girl.

Hi guy I’m really impressed with your work.
Are you willing to make your work seen by the young elites of China?
I’m writing a really hot software for my fellow students in PKU, which is the top school in China and I’m setting up a gallery for that software. Can I add your work in that gallery?
Please mail me, thanks!
me[at]solesschong.com