Ready for lift-off

Sci-fi project made in Blender 2.90. With the aid of some Quixel Megascans rocks. The rest is modeled by me.

Main camera

Rocket camera

Viewport and EEVEE scene

More of this here: :slight_smile:

Thanks for your attention!

135 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

You’re #featured! :tada:

1 Like

Cool, really :slight_smile:
(edit: except further link being “insta”, we should ignore anything fecesbook-related, don’t we? :wink: )

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you! I really don’t like any data stealing company, but it’s my main networking platform for now :slight_smile:

Really cool style and light !

1 Like

That looks amazing man! Personally i dont really like the grading, but that a taste. Stunning scene!

1 Like

Love the rocks, and all the mechanical objects. Looks Great!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m always trying to add purple or similars as my signature so it’s understandable as not the best color decision for this piece :slight_smile:

1 Like

Impressive work all round… I hope you don’t mind me asking, how long did it take to put that together?

cheers

andy

Very nice render, I like the colors, especially the purple atmospheric light actually :smiley:

Just a thing (please correct me if I’m wrong), but if there’s artifacts in your meshes, try not to make these specific meshes the focal object of your shot.
I’m talking about the “0147” text, I know these warping artifacts very well myself.

I just found it quite daring that you made that your focal point.

Thank you! It took about three hours to put everything together from default cube to post process. But that doesn’t count the time I’ve spent working on the library of assets I’ve modelled there :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it.

There’s an actual reason as to why the text looks like that, actually:
I’m kinda stupid

I just uploaded it like that because I didn’t have the time and I wanted to push it as it’s a daily work.

So it turned out really rough.

Here’s an article I did for BlenderNation talking about how I did this piece!

1 Like

very nice, big modeling trails, and the quixel textures look really good

1 Like

feels nice.

1 Like