Real? CGI? AI? - Macarons (Challenge 02)

Can you guess which image is generated and which real? In my opinion this is getting harder and harder. The amount of content on all three fronts is huge so I find this test quite appropriate :wink: Which image do you think is real, CGI, and AI (real-CGI-AI)?

I started this real, CGI or AI challenge two weeks ago trying to develop my skills and pushing myself to publish the work I do. The model was created entirely in Blender using geometry and shader nodes. I also enjoy cooking and was participating in our local Masterchef competition. Write the answer in the comment or join the official poll on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zigaskvorc/

I will share the results on Thursday along with geometry node setup for creating macarons.

2 Likes

3 real

2 ai

1 cgi

2 Likes

Wow this is way harder than the last challenge! I’m gonna say:

3: real
1: CGI
2: AI

Seriously impressive skills though! None of these would I usually look at and say “oh that’s fake!” :open_mouth:

3 Likes
  1. CGI
  2. AI
  3. Real
1 Like

I’m pretty convinced it’s

  1. CGI
  2. AI
  3. Real
2 Likes
  1. CGI
  2. AI
  3. Real
1 Like