Real time - Interactive fluid simulation

Hello there!
I am trying to learn Blender after having used 3d Max for the past years. I would like to know if it is possible to create an interactive fluid simulation, either rendered with eeve or cycles. What I mean by that is that I want to create a liquid contained in a rectangle and then move a few objects (boxes or similar) around. The objects would move the fluid around. I know I can bake this animation but I want to be able to randomly move the objects through the liquid and see the results in real-time. Any help would be much appreciated,

Hi Jose, Blender can do fluid simulations and I know of at least 2 solutions. There could be more. Mantaflow which is the built in Blender fluid / gas simulation engine and Flip Fluids. For Mantaflow check under the Physics properties. If you Google it you’ll find tones of tutorials and examples. It can do allot but unsure if it does what you want. Flip Fluids is a powerful fluid sim addon which I believe can do what you are looking for. Check out their Guide to see if this is what you are looking for.

Flip Fluid website
FLIP Fluids addon: The Complete Guide

Cheers & happy Blending.

Hi Paul,

thank you for your response. After investigating for a while it seems there is not a way to achieve real time fluid simulations inside Blender. That is completely understandable considering fluid simulation requires a lot of processing power. I will take a look at Unreal in this case. I really need to finish this project before the deadline so I hope I can find a solution soon. Thanks for your time!