Realistic Interior Arch Viz

Finished my latest personal project last night!
This is also the first project I rendered using a render farm which was an amazing experience.
If you would like to check the render farm out, their name is Rays Render

This image has been scaled down due to file size limitations, but you can see the full, high resolution images on my Drive here:

If you’d like to view my social media, click here!

Let me know what you think! C&C is always welcome and appreciated!

12 Likes

Hey everyone :slight_smile:
This render has been approved on the HDRI Haven gallery!
You can see the render on HDRI Haven here!
And you can see the HDRI itself here!

Hummmmm :thinking::thinking: , when i saw it i thinked it’s a picked picture , but wow ! Great job man !

1 Like

I am hoping it gets picked lol and thank you!

1 Like

Are you interested in BGE ?

if you are :-

Small game

1 Like

You do create amazing stuff. This scene is lovely for many reasons the scale looks right, scene is entertaining it looks just like a photo. I also like your choice of furniture and accessorises within the scope of corresponding style. There is only one small thing which is light. I would probably introduce some light within house or could be something interesting hitting from outside just to give a bit more life to the whole experience.

2 Likes

great work good luck and thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much! And yeah - when it comes to lighting, I definitely need to work a little more. The only thing lighting the scene is an HDR so I should probably go back and learn lighting. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you, bro :slight_smile: :fist:

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great week!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope you stay safe as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I made prints and posters of this render! Which I made slightly brighter and rendered out at 9000x12000 for the highest quality. If you want to check it out, click here!

I also have a couple abstract posters and prints available. If you would like to check them out, click here!

Tell me what you guys think! C&C always appreciated :slight_smile: