reblended.com subdomains

I have recently registered my reblended.com domain and I thought I would offer subdomain hosting to whomever wanted it. I know a bunch of you are on Tripod and Geocities with an http://www.geocities.com/timesquare/renderman23 sort of url. If you would send me an email with your current url I could set you up with an http://yoursite.reblended.com website. A good combination of server and me hosting your domain would be signing up with some web space from Adam Casto (acasto) at iptic.com. This is what I did and he has been wonderful! I thought reblended.com would be a good forwarding name since it is reblended or processed with my name in it. This would be a service mainly for Blender related sites so it could be a good way to build a community. Like I say, Adam has been a great host but is is nice to have a second level domain. Anyone interested should email me at [email protected] and I will set you up. Let me emphasize that I will not host your site but only redirect traffic to your site. I also may not have the time to update the subdomains frequently so if you do this you need to find a host and stick with it. Hope some people sign up!

Ok, if you would like me to set you up with a subdomain please post a reply.

well, i’d like a reblended site, but i currently don’t have any other site to give you a url like you asked for. is this ok? also, i was just curious if there will be ads on the site. i’m fine if there are since it’s a free site it’s just that the ads on site like tripod or geocities are pretty annoying.

No, There would be no ads on the site unless the host that you are with (geocities, tripod) puts them there. I am just offering this for people that want a shorter domain name.

I don’t put any adds at all on my spaces.

Exactly. Acasto’s web hosting on iptic.com has absolutely no ads and it is user friendly :slight_smile: (thanks, Adam).

oh, i think i understand what you meant now. you are saying we already have a website on the net and you are just giving us a shorter domain name which would forward to the website? or are we getting free webspace from you?

Yes you would be getting a shorter url from me and no you would not be getting free web space from me - talk to acasto about space.