Recommendations Product Configuration Software

Hi,

I have a client asking me for a 2D graphic product configurator where his clients can click on various material choices and configure the product.
Ideally with the option to show a price based on the selection.

Usually I do this sort on the base of my renderings with my 360 degree VR software, but this time it’s a 2D system, so I have to use some other package.

Can anyone recommend an, ideally open source, or not to expensive (no subscription!!) software in which I can create this?

Important, they want to host the result on their own server and do not want a subscription based software as a service system.

Obviously I prefer a software with a reasonably easy graphical interface. I’m not a coder at all.

Thanks so much for any suggestions.

1 Like

@LMF

Maybe you can help with this too?

So, I’ve built my first configurator, its not completly finished, but still, locally it works for the most part. Horray! Now I have uploaded the application folder to my S3 AWS storage & made it public for trials.
Still, I noticed in the application folder is no index.html which I could use to start the configurator. So, simple question how do I solve this?
If I need to add a simple index file manually, what would I need to put in as a pure minimum to get the configurator started?

Thanks again for recommending it, it’s an interesting piece of software.

Turned out one needed to create a new project which includes an html and then copy the stuff over.
Works now.

Guess if one fixes the viewangle one could also create a fast loading 2d configurator on the base of rendered 2d images.