Red Hood - Batman Under The Red Hood - Game Art Model

Hi Everyone! This is my last model, texture and rig - game art style. Red Hood it’s my favorite character form Batman Universe. Model Concept is from 2d film Batman: Under the Red Hood. If there interst this model, a try to upload on blendswap.
I hope you like. :slight_smile:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/redhoodpose2.png/

Attachments

1 Like

1 Like

that is excellent, materials is very well done. First pose looks like a zombie. One question – why is it all tri’s? Is this for game engine – do they only allow tris?

would love to see on BSwap.

Please upload to BSwap!

daren thx :slight_smile:
First pose, his want to say: “I’m very tired”, but his have mask, and no have face expression. This character I create for game engine UDK. I try to make comics shader and add animation, then upload this model with all stuff and props but think that have sense when more people have intersting this idea. Right?

I add another props(Gun) + extra pose and correct run pose.
Next step to create comics shader and animation.

1 Like

Wish I cold port it to Arkham Knight, it looks amazing

This would look really good on scetchfab with different poses stored as different actions so you can flip between them.

You can still get eye expression on a superhero mask - look at the deadpool films - they went through morphing the mask on every shot. Either rigging or with shape keys… the choice is yours.

I don’t think tris are a problem. Not unless your using subsurf.