Red Sonja Fan Art

Hello everyone, this is the first character I do from scratch. I used ZBrush, Blender for making the hair, Retopology and Rendering with Cycles , Marmoset and Substance Painter for baking and Painter for Texturing.
I hope you like it

32 Likes

Wow, great character

1 Like

Thank you, Adriano

1 Like

Great work, congrats.

1 Like

Thank you mate!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much, Bart. It´s an honor for me!!

Great work!!

1 Like

Oh, thanks!!

I love the render!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!!

Really nice work as I use Daz 3D and make clothing in my spare time in Blender

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Next time try to sculpt your own character!!

I like your version of Red Sonja!

1 Like

I hope you like my version!!

It looks really great!

One thing though - and I fully realize that one should not question the practicality of bikini armor for fantasy characters - will the pants actually flap upwards in combat? They do not seem to be connected through the bottom :sweat_smile:

The reason why I looked (ahem…) is that I tried to make a scale armor for one of my own characters recently, and only semi-succeeded. May I ask how you did the scales? Are the scales all own meshes or particles? I could not figure out a reliable way to evenly space scales over an arbitrary surface that is curved, with them maintaining the proper rotation, and ended up gluing a full breastplate with 100s of scales by hand. Would you have any tips on that?

1 Like

Thank you mate!

Well, the fact is that I did the high poly in Zbrush except the hair, and for modelling the armor I used nanomesh.

And the fuction of the bikini armor I think is to sell more :sweat_smile: