Redemption at Gontranno

Do you play Hitman : Silent Assassin? :slight_smile:
this is from the final mission loading screen… I rendered in internal renderer…
you can pass me some critiques :slight_smile:

a close up

and, an early test render for the main actor

oh, and you could suggest me another scene (like in hotel corridor, or on top of the roof with a sniper rifle) I would like to render this in another scene…

Happy New Year !! :wink:

Rather excellent work villano, thx for sharing :slight_smile:

Cool hitman, maybe some critic is for birds don’t cast shadow like volumetric. Overall is good composition.

cool scene. i’d bring out the detail on the masonry a bit more with some indirect light sources. but, great work!

thanks folks… much appreciated :slight_smile:
for the birds, I was struggling with the spot light and halo, I enabled buffered shadow but it still didn’t cast any shadow ? or maybe because the angle of the spot light?

hi wolfred, yeah the masonry is less exposed after the compositing, the original render was brighter, thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

I don’t play the game, but that is one dramatic and well rendered image. The only critique I’d have is to change the aspect ratio from landscape to portrait, to remove some of the black at either side, so the dark and light is more balanced. Other than that, it’s great.

I think to do change for halo is in button “step”, make number 1 or 2, it’ll cast something. If possible, change to “energy” more or to halo “intensity” for adjusting the shadow.

Hope that help you.