Refreshing Party

This one is a scene i worked on for the last two/three weeks or so.
Initially it was supposed to be a simple scene, a glass a bottle and nothing more, but as i am crazy, i started spending too much time on props that really should have been in the background.
I wasn’t expecting the lemon to take all this time for me to model.
The trickiest part were the materials, i had to make lots of changes to the displacement and overall reflection of it to not make it look too fake.

everything you see is modeled and textured by me, no pre made assets or photoscan were used.

in my crazyness, here are some other rendering i did for the “background props”

Finally if you want to see more of my work, including more shots of this props here’s my Instagram

20 Likes

Very impressive / realistic! - but why do the ice cubes next to the glass on the table in the first image look like dark dried fruit or something?

1 Like

Hey, nice question, I actually don’t know either. Maybe it could be the subtle hdri which is helping to fill the shadows that’s reflecting off of the ice cubes? Tomorrow I’ll look into it, now I’m curious!!

1 Like

Great work.

I can totally relate to the “start with one thing, end up with a scene” mentality. My last project was playing around making a procedural bun, I ended up with a bakery :smiley:

But I think that’s the allure of dabbling 3D over 2D, the fact that the 3D canvas is rather unlimited.

1 Like

excellent work looking really great :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!
Glad you like it!!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thanks so much Bart!!
I appreciate it!!

1 Like

Wow!amazing

1 Like