commercial project
Addons used: Graswald, G Scatter, Vegetation, E-Cycles
Mountains created with the help from Environments course by Martin Klekner
Assets and textures from Poliigon
Feel free to ask any questions!
Thank you!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/WKAxKN

38 Likes

Great work as always Artur. Love the lighting in these images!

1 Like

Spectacular!!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

@M_Yoshimura @Magogg Really thank you guys! :slight_smile:

@bartv thanks bart! Have a great one too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

amazing work! CPU or GPU render? what is your video card? how much memory does it takes to render??

1 Like

Thanks a lot! It was rendered on a GPU rtx 2080 ti. As for the memory it reached an 16 gb of memory on rendering. Don’t know how its possible on a 11gb graphic card but it worked :smiley:

Nice renders.
16Gb, obviously there is too much trees and maybe displacement eat memory. Only explanation is that Cycles use out of core function.

1 Like

Thanks. Probably you’re right. Yea significant portion of the scene is the tree system on mountains. Also I was using E-Cycles so maybe with the addon the memory is calculated differently or something :smiley:

1 Like

This is actually good news. I don’t know that Cycle, E-Cycle can render out of core.
You never can be sure. Make tests which show that you are in “safe zone”., but when make full res. render with high settings stuff easy can go out of control. Especially because some region of scene always are more demanding ( refraction, SSS, displacement, etc. ). Just look on render screen how memory usage go up and down.

1 Like

Would you mind submitting this image as a header for BlenderNation? Details are here: https://www.blendernation.com/submit-header-graphic/

1 Like

Submitted! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, but wasn’t this project already featured last week? :smiley:

Oy my bad, sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like