1 Like

Im’pressive :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice Kang…

1 Like

nice work, good composition. very good “photo” overall :wink: very nice

1 Like

Thank you!

I featured you on BlenderNation, stay safe and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Very nice! Love the mood and warm lights

1 Like

Thank you Bart! Really appreciate it.
Stay safe and have a great weekend too!

1 Like

Thank you Om Ibenk!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Just had a look at the full res image - it’s really great. I love the vegetation - is that Grove3D?
Also, I saw your behance portfolio. Villa Trawas and STR Resort are true eye candies! The lighting is very natural.

1 Like

Very very nice, congrats!
I see there are quite a few high poly assets in the shot, one question comes to mind - was it possible to fit this complete scene in VRAM and render this in one pass or did you use multiple passes or some other workarounds? GPU / CPU?

Super nice and stunning grading!!!

One thing i dont really understand or dislike. Is that driveway, do these people own a touring bus or so? i find it wat to spacious, it also makes the compete builing 1/2 bigger/taller then necesarray.
Heigh ceilings are very spacious. But guess people there feel like living in a sports centre, such heigh ceilings. How is heigh is it actually, i guess around 5-6 meter orso, i think even higher looking at the car.

There are addons which can do region renders. Basically it chops the final render size into smaller parts. That should save memery space, though im not 100% sure if all data is loading in to GP, even if they are not visible for the camera

Yes, thank you Bart!

1 Like

Hi, thank you!

We use maxtree for vegetation. We rarely use Grove3D because most of our projects have very tight deadlines. We are afraid that we will have to much fun customizing tree with Grove3D :slight_smile:

Hi, Thank you!

Yes, most of the vegetation are high poly, but we decimate them by half. We use cycles hybrid GPU + CPU rendering, with RTX 2080 TI and AMD Threadripper, so yes this scene fits in VRAM. But sometimes we have to use CPU rendering only because the scene won’t fit in VRAM (aerial shot, commercial buildings, etc.)

Hi, thank you!

The design itself is done by our partner architect, so we couldn’t change the design :slight_smile:
What addons that can do this region render?

Great design! I’m really impressed! Can you show the raw render and how much you did in post production? Or is it entirely done in Cycles?

Did you tried outofcore? I am making 30+GB renders on single RTX 2080 Ti without any crashes. However, for some reason I cannot use hybrid rendering or even combining two GPU’s because this cause me a lot of crashes.