Organize the menu so that you can easily check the pre-render check items. Add some rendering related features.
Before rendering, there is a task to check whether the settings are correct each time, but the location of the items to check is bothersome because it is scattered.
So I put together the menus I needed, and I made an organized add-on.
Property → Dimensions
- -Display final resolution Pixel
- -Swap X / Y resolution values
- -Apply percentage
- -Display the number of frames to be rendered
- -Divided into resolution, frame, sample and other classifications so that they can be opened and closed individually
- -Revival of render button
- -Enable to check background transparency setting, overwrite setting, enable setting of Auto Save Render Add-on
- Blender 2.79 version is also available