Render image screen is empty

sometimes when i want to render a scene, the render window shows nothing and seems finished, while the right camera is set to active and there are objects in sight for sure. no hidden stuff in the outliner. everything looks properly set. it feels a bit random, because when i scrub trough the timeline, or press the 0 a few times to reset the camera, i works quite often again, while im not exactly sure why!

it happens both with cycles and eevee. i cannot exactly tell if it’s a user error or not…

anyone else experiences this? am i missing a magical checkbox ? (i hope so)

We really need to see something to be able to help, or find an answer to your question…
As I have not experienced this… except perhaps back in 2.79 when I hadn’t added lights yet or did not have the camera set to the scene…or clipping needed to be increased…there are many reasons it could happen… Can you at least send a screenshot or two when it happens, or better yet a blend file that does it…

i’m sorry for the extreme late reply… I think it might had something to do with my system, it was instable in more than just blender. i did some upgrades, and also some blender updates and i haven’t experience this again ever since.

I am glad you got things worked out! Happy Blending!