Rendered Abstract Art for Live Music Background Video

Hello folks,

I am looking for rather abstract background videos I can use for electronic music (somewhere between ambient and industrial) live performances.

I was using blender myself, but time does not allow to have both hobbies in parallel (music and videos), so I am looking, if s/o has some nice output of exercises he/she did in the past or can easily render. I search for snippets around 20s - 5m in 1080p. Even if, you have several videos of one scene, which does not fit together, it is no problem. I will perform the final cut. I am just searching for raw input.

The style is everything “mind b(l)ending”, where you would say “that looks damn cool, but I do not have a clue what to do with it” :wink: Particle stuff, abstract geometry landscapes, morphing objects, strange machines, robots etc.

I do not earn any money with my hobby, so what I can offer is 25€ for ~5 minutes of material to cover the rendering expenses.

If interested, what be great if you could link me some mini snippets of your style. Thanks!

Cheers oko

Hi!
Here you will find some of my works. I can create similar ones, and I also have templates with lines and numbers. I thoroughly enjoy create abstract videos set to music.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu-1rSoJLsg7IRcNn6pskJGLi54c6ymDT

Hi Elena,
thanks for the offer. Currently I am looking at the stuff I have gathered so far. Might be already sufficient. Coming back to you, if need for more animations. Thanks!