Renderfarm

Hello Everyone, I’m at High School and I apply with a big Animation to a University contest, however, my machine isn’t powerfull enough to render it, and I can’t afford a render farm (if it’s more expensive than 50€) I can’t upload to sheepit since my file is to big. Is there someone here that could loan me a little bit of his rendering capacities ? Will be rewarded

Hi Aplogn,

I have an older Xeon 6 core PC, 24GB of RAM and a GTX 1060 6GB VRAM. Would this be sufficient to render? If so I may be able to help but would depend on scene. Is this for a still or animation?

1 Like

Oo I didn’t thought someone was even gonna respond to that SOS. Well this is an animation of 1306 frames, and one frame take me one hour with that specs :

I’m not sure but I think our hardware looks nearly the same. But maybe we can try to render some frame ?

Hi Aplogn,

I think my PC is a bit slower so I’m afraid I won’t be much help, sorry. I have Blender 2.83.5 and could try rendering a few frames to test things if you’re ok with that. Have you tried uploading to a few render farms. Many will give you a free estimate.

My project is in Blender 2.91 but thank you anyway

Hi @Aplogn,

If you have access to other computers on your network at home or school this may help.

Good luck on your contest!

Thanks but I don’t have access to those :confused: anyway, thx for the help