I was going to slag off the quality of your Engineer’s but I’ve just noticed your location so don’t need to bother :no:
Exporting a .slp from Pro/E is as simple as “Save A Copy” and set the file type. (all data from Pro/E is exported this way)
1.In Pro/E select File–>Save a Copy (this opens the file dialogue box)
2. Change the file type, Type–>Render(*.slp)
3. Click “OK” this opens the “Export Render” dialogue
4. Change the “Chord Height” value to 0 (zero) Pro/E will then set it to the smallest value possible depending on the file.
5. Change the Angle Control to 1.0000 (steps 4 and 5 control the number of triangles in the exported file so play about with the values to reduce file sizes but decrease quality. The settings I mentioned will give maximum quality).
6. Click “Apply” and then “OK”
7. Pro/E will triangulate the parts and export the file.
Works great on assemblies. I use it all the time.
If you’re running Wildfire 2 and above you can export to .obj if you want (this used to always crash Pro/E but seems to have been fixed now). Procedure is as above but set your filetype to Wavefront(*.obj)
HTH, if it doesn’t get some decent Engineers