Rendering nothing but black images?

I’ve made an animation, and it’s worked wonderfully up until the point where I had to restart Blender.
No matter what engine or device I use, I get an all black image/sequence when I hit render or render animation, and it takes a fraction of a second for each frame.

Now, when I go into the rendered shading mode in 3D view with Cycles, it works and renders fine. I… Just don’t get it. Did I mess something up? ._.

I’m using Cycles on the CPU (My graphics card is outdated.) and I’m running Blender 2.64.7.

Here’s my project file: http://storage.kdude63.com/uploads/fKld93m.blend

Also, on a side note: I love Cycles. Real-time rendering is the stuff of professionals. :3

You have added a video to the Video Editor and in the Render / Post Processing panel you have told blender you want to render from the Sequencer which is this video file. Either remove the video or untick ‘Sequencer’

Oh. Well uh… I didn’t think it would be that easy.
I should probably stop staying up really late working on Blender projects.
Thanks! :s

On a side note, how does one export the AVI files from Blender?
Or is it abnormal that the AVI files that I get after hitting render animation can’t be opened by WMP?

Oh. Well uh… I didn’t think it would be that easy.
I should probably stop staying up really late working on Blender projects.
Thanks! :s

On a side note, how does one export the AVI files from Blender?
Or is it abnormal that the AVI files that I get after hitting render animation can’t be opened by WMP?
(I’m using the AVI_JPEG output.)

This post just saved my life. Thank you!

Ok, it didn’t literally save my life, but I’ve had this issue come up twice and never could figure out why it happened.

/endTheMoreYouKnowmode

ok, this post saved my life too, I was going crazy that nothing got rendered after I made a quick low res movie to see my animation