Rendering question

I’ve seen some really nice pics with the camera unfocused to some areas. How do you make the camera do a focus effect. Is it a yafray feature? If anybody knows how, please tell me.

It’s a post pro thing. It’s called depth of field, or DOF. Blender has a plugin for it for the sequence editor called ZBlur. You can read about that here:

Another option is to do it in a 3rd party 2D program like Photoshop or GIMP.