RenderStreet - questions and feedback

And now the 3rd party Filmic add-on (Github version) is also supported with Blender 2.79b. This means that whether you use the built-in version of Filmic that ships with Blender or the 3rd party one, your colors will look right when rendered on RenderStreet.

Blender 2.80 is now available on RenderStreet. We’ll keep updating the versions to beta and final as they are released.

Happy rendering!

And now Eevee is available on our farm, too! Keep on rendering!

We have upgraded our support for Blender 2.80 to the 2.80 BETA version. Of course, complete with EEVEE rendering! Have a great week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The official 2.80 release is now available on RenderStreet. And you can also download the Blender versions for Linux 64, Windows 64 and Mac directly from your RenderStreet account.

Happy rendering!

Blender 2.81 has been officially released, and now it’s available on our farm as well. Eevee rendering and the new Intel Open Image Denoiser included, of course!

Happy rendering :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Intel denoise has been a life-saver for a small start-out freelancer like me, working from home on a 7 year-old macbook.
Does your render farm support animation nodes?
On my laptop I can only render animation node videos, by running a background render python script.

Yes, of course, we have been supporting Animation Nodes for a while now. And starting with Blender 2.80, using it on RenderStreet is significantly easier: the plugin is automatically detected in your project.

Blender 2.82 has been added on RenderStreet a couple of hours after the official 2.82 announcement.

Happy rendering! :wink:

A new update to the latest versions for the supported software and plug-ins on the farm :

• Blender 2.82a

• LuxCoreRender 2.3 official

• FLIP Fluids 1.0.8a

• Animation Nodes 2.1.7

Happy rendering!
https://render.st

New, faster GPU servers are now available for you! Details and benchmark results on our blog.

Happy rendering and stay safe!

We have just released the all-new job management interface: completely redesigned, optimized and with added functionality. Check out the advantages:

Support for multiple color profiles has now arrived on RenderStreet. In addition to Filmic, which we have been supporting for a while (both versions), now we also support ARRI Reference and ACES 1.2.

Happy rendering!

Blender 2.83, the first LTS version, is available now on RenderStreet. For the future, we’ll also adjust our schedule for maintaining older Blender versions to include the LTS ones.

Happy rendering!

We are continuing the series of upgrades to our service: starting now, we have officially launched our EU storage space for accounts and also the option of having a dedicated storage machine for Studio accounts. More information about our infrastructure upgrade on our blog:

Blender 2.90 beta is now available on RenderStreet. Happy rendering!

Blender 2.90 official release is available on RenderStreet, along with LuxCoreRender 2.4.

We have also released a significantly improved Blender plug-in, with lots of new features and improved asset collection. You can read more about it on our blog.

Multilayer EXR output is now available with our monthly plan RenderStreet One as well. More details here.

Have a great week!

Hmm, didn’t find a mention of Luxcore on RenderStreet.
I have a question - what capacities are guaranteed to be available when subscribing One for $50?
I have an opinion that there is one Dual available - Xeon E5.

Luxcore is supported on the On Demand plan only at the moment. We support versions 2.3 and 2.4.

The monthly plan gives access to more than one server and indeed they are Dual Xeon E5.