Reopening threads on BlenderArtists forum

I regularly write some Python addons and use this forum as a place for discussion, feature requests, bug reports and announcement of new versions.
It is very much possible though, there are more than twelve months between new versions, and some addons only very seldom get bug reports…
What happens on BlenderArtists is then the thread is closed :no: and then theres no place left for people to go with their issues. Today I worked on a new version of EdgeTune addon and had to open a new thread to announce it, which fragments information over several threads, while it should be centralized.

I would like to ask, at least, that the original poster of a thread could reopen a closed thread he started.
Maybe even a way of setting a thread as non-closeable (with the consent of the moderators)?

Any ideas about this?

Just report a closed thread and the moderators can reopen it.

And how/where do i report this?

Report post icon on each post

The first thing you can do is to communicate with a site that steals from you and basically give them a cease and desist. For example,jordan pas cher, the clothing company that is looking to bring a line of clothing retailers can go online to contact retailers in the area and then present this information to generate leads for the sales force. Read. Possibly one of my favourite fashion week looks so far.However what piqued my interest was not only the eyeshadow, but also the gold bling decorating the neckline. It got me thinking: do some people just suit golden tones (in both makeup and jewellery) better? And can I do it myself? I always thought gold was meant to be the flashier hue,air max 90 pas cher, whereas silver gives more of a sleek and chic finish.So I called on renowned Australian makeup artist Charlotte Blakeney whose work you might have seen in Harper Bazaar, Vogue and the like for not only her general advice on wearing gold eyeshadow,adidas jeremy scott wings 2.0 us air flag pas cher, but also because Charlotte has her own jewellery label, By Charlotte,nike blazer, so I figured I could cover on both of my queries and pick her brains about wearing metals, too.Charlotte begins by telling me that a golden wash of colour on the eyelids is very much her signature style of makeup, along with fresh and natural skin.When it comes to the rest of your makeup, Charlotte suggests keeping it really fresh and natural by applying a creamy,http://www.terrymorris.net/Morrisavatar.htm, rose lipstick but to amp it up a little for nighttime. A more dramatic look,jeremy scott wings 2.0, you could add lots of mascara on both the top and bottom lashes, and finish off with a deep red stain on the lips, says Charlotte.As for jewellery, however,http://jnujaipur.ac.in/knowledgecenter.htm, it a totally different ball game. That she really needs an intimacy that it is intimacy doesn’t need to be actually you know sexual intercourse or whenever but that’s a very very important part. After done it digesting this you really need to go back to the doctors say. What is going to be. Click “Reply” at the bottom of the comment; after being approved your comment will appear directly underneath the comment you replied to. It is less than clear,isabel marant soldes, however,Webs, that any agreement between Israelis and West Bank and Gaza Palestinians would insure that the forces working to isolate and boycott Israel would cease their efforts. The terms of any likely or possible agreement won’t satisfy the BDS movement or people like Roger Waters. Some of the higher elevations will remain in the 60s today and there will be a chill to the air in the shade,new balance 420 pas cher. Some cool air from the far north is headed to the region tonight and will linger into Tuesday morning,jeremy scott wings denim pas cher. We haven’t broken a record for cold in August since 1986 here in Boston,nike air max. ??? judicial and many more are all required to know how to speak Spanish… So yeah or pasta frittata less than the agency’s prediction of 6 as Eva writes in Eva Scrivo on Beauty while public infrastructures