[ATTACH=CONFIG]261434[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]261435[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]261436[/ATTACH]

Okay, thats all… :smiley: Sorry for the bombardment! :smiley:
Which ones do you like!?

The first in Post #23.

Is it still a secret to know if you modeled everthing within Blender ? :wink:

Hey… sorry, yeah it’s all modelled in blender and rendered with cycles! :wink:

for some reason the first three images don’t work… here again!

I like the off centered on from #22. Counteracts the symmetry.

Hi Guys… I worked again an this project a bit and tried to go to the real look of the building. I’m not really sure if it looks better or not! :smiley: what do you think?!

I also changed the lighting and some other stuff a bit…

Thanks

(without subsurf)

Tell us a few of the things you changed so we can compare them. Originally you had asked about basically camera angles, and I remember saying I like a version similar to what you have in this post. But after looking at it again and realizing this angle that you have in post 28 does not show any of the side buildings… so for that reason alone, I’m going to change my mind and pick an angle similar to the first image on post 23.

But you have done such a nice job on this project, I would do a shitload of different renders of camera angles like you have done. I’d love to study your blend file on this project, just to learn more about arch viz.

Great project!

Thank you…!

Okay the mainthings i have changed are colors and also put the roof of the middle building up and changed the lighting a bit! :wink:

And here’s a little update again!

Some experiments! :wink:
I know the red one is not common for archviz. (and it looks a bit creepy! :D)

I like it. Though the light from the lanterns is perhaps a bit too strong. Lovely sky texture in the last one.

Hey very nice render. How’s the wall material done? Is the texture a image or did you achieve the grungy look by noise? Would be very interesting to see some material setups.

Grüsse,
Mauk

Hey, thank you… Here’s a screen of the wall material! (Looks more complicated then it is)
It’s simply a mix of diffuse and glossy with spec and normal map with some grunge decals on it.

#36 first pics. You are home ! Well done