Resilience Satelle

Hello Friends!
Today I’ve been making the Proxy version of the Noam Town, so that I can animate the characters with some visual reference:

The characters alone run from 20 to 28 fps, so I can only have very, very simple geometry as guide. The Proxies will also help to place fine detail things like fences and other things without the need of dealing with heavy stuff.

At this point is becoming clear that the Interactive zones will need to be made like Resident Evil, with fixed cameras and pre-rendered backgrounds (animated and static). I had some great ideas but none of them seems feasible for now… so it’s better stick with what it’s proven to work :cowboy_hat_face: but I’ll still attempt to make it feel fresh.

I’ve also kept improving and making tests on the overhaul ambient:

I’m using clouds from @Pixelshatter Procedural Cloudscape Generation in Cycles (now Eevee!) ,mixed with the ones I had made previously and I’ve also tried a tip from Simone Milano that kindly shared it on the facebook page “blender eevee realtime render engine” on a reply to a Noam town screenshot.

So clouds are… It’s not that they look bad :face_with_monocle: They just feel that could look better :thinking: …and a good indicator of that is Cycles Render that does make them look better lol.
Anyway, later I’ll give it another run.

3 Likes