Resilience Satelle

Hello Bernardo! Cool to see you here :smiley: Thanks! We’re very happy that you are enjoying it!

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished the whole structure of the mill fantail. It was a little difficult to understand how this part of the mill really works, so we had to deepen our research and try to reproduce what we understand.
Tomorrow I will start on the sails and so I will be closer to the end of modeling.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the sails (I’m still making adjustments). We had to research how they are made to better understand the curvature and its material.
After the sails are finished I think the mill modeling will be finished and so I will texturize.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

I bring you the latest images of the mill before being textured.
Today I finished the sails zone, giving a more personal touch at the end. I also placed the tiles on the whole roof and the tower in the wood.
Tomorrow I’ll start texturing!

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello Friends!
Today I’ve bring you a Blender tip :slight_smile:
How to correctly set up the nodes for using PBR materials with Eevee:

I found out only recently this my self. I been doing this wrongly for ever, but now that I’ve nailed it, everything just looks so wonderful :astonished:

3 Likes

Hello guys!
I bring you then the fully finished windmill, ready to enter the scene.
We opted for a mill made entirely of wood with only the base that supports it in stone.
Monday I will start modeling a new object.

Hope you like it!!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the docks of Noam City.
We have chosen to make a considerable piece of wooden dock so it can be duplicated. This will make it easier and more practical for texturing.
We use Solidify to give the thickness of the boards , Bevel for the smoothest finish and Displace to look more natural and twisted . The strings are made with curves.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the modeling of the docks. They will be made of wood.
Tomorrow I will start to texturize and then make some objects to decorate.

Hope you like it!

Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

nice stuff. :+1:
thats some shiny grass :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks Daedalus_MDW! :grin: hehe temporary colors… in the original there’s still “snow” all around :yum: I’m a little behind on the terrain painting.

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the textured docks.
I started modeling the objects to decorate. I started by making a wooden barrel, and as something that is just for decoration, it will be quite simple. Tomorrow I will make more objects to compose the scenery.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

You may have notice too that we are making the switch of all realistic textures to hand painted feel ones:

I say feel because these are a series of Gimp filters that need to go by a specific order… I’ve been making experiments for a long time and this is a result that I’m happy with :face_with_monocle: yeah, they are actually a bit hand painted too after the filters :cowboy_hat_face:

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the objects that I modeled to decorate the docks.
All will be in wood and rustic.
Tomorrow I will finish the texturing and start a new object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the objects to decorate docks ,already in the scene.
These are objects that are related to the sea and fishing, I thought they fit better.
Tomorrow I start modeling a new object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

wow :scream:
this is really coming together!

2 Likes

:smile: Thanks! Yeah, the feeling is mutual! It starts to look like a real location, but there’s still a lot to go too :sweat_smile: Thanks for keeping an eye on the project :wink:

Hello guys!

Today I bring you a tower access bridge.
It will be all wood.
The modeling is over and Monday I will start texturing.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you a completed bridge which is the access to the tower.
I also started another bridge that will make one of the accesses to the village.
Tomorrow I hope to have already finished too.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you another bridge, which will be part of the access to the village, because it needs two more to get there.
Later I will make the remaining bridges.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Amazing!
Keep it up

2 Likes