Resist

45 Likes

So menacing, awesome!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

It’s pretty awesome, but I do have a small comment because I see this happening over and over in these types of shots – the girl should be almost silhouetted. With that much brightness coming from the background, unless quite literally someone was pointing a spotlight at her, she would be almost totally dark.

I think a small amount of fill to add some detail is perfectly fine, but IMHO I think you overdid it a bit and it does pull her out of the scene.

Other than that, great job!

2 Likes

Unless, there are bigger explosions or fires behind the camera. You got a point. I was unsure her to be a silhouette or seen directly. I am still learning about scene settings and stuff so every composition I try to learn something. This is my firs time using vbd couds and fires so i might missed some points. Thanks for your insight!

1 Like

If there were explosions behind the camera, they would also brighten up the foreground elements.

But yeah, it’s all a learning process for sure, and some of the worst culprits I’ve seen are actually big movie studios.

1 Like

Brutal and disturbing environment! Nice use of lightning to make the bot visible.

1 Like