Restaurant design

Design of a restaurant.

Here you can see the result of my design work.

In the video, I overview the scene, design features, and other things so that you can see exactly how everything is organized and run a render to see in real-time how many resources are needed for such a scene.

I have a fairly old system, but it can be easily handled with enough RAM and RTX 3090.

1000 samples for rendering + Open Image Denoiser.

The rendering time of one image (2880x2160) was around 10 minutes.

Glad that I can share my experience. Thanks!

11 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That is, simply, a fantastic visualization! And I very much like the design, too. It looks “very modern and trendy and cool.” But, it also looks like a place where a bartender and a wait-staff could actually and easily work.

I definitely like the “halo” lighting fixture, and the neon “Play” sign. The use of “irregularly cut boards” is very creative and is used in several places. The entire environment consistently says: “wood,” although at the same time the front of the bar suggests “tile.” The bar back-wall highlights the bottles, as it should, but everything is within easy reach. It is: uncluttered. People could enjoy dining here and would find it very easy to work here.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Im doing design for 14 years and 6 years of using Blender, and consider it like much better software than so-called industry-standard ones.
No doubt the community is very encouraging to share the collected experience, though as always not enough time to do so.

I do projects that agree with clients and it requires a lot of patience to find out what they want and match it with real space.

Thank you for your feedback.