Retro iPhone Concept

Haha! Brilliant! Really nice work James, and congrats on the feature! :smiley:

Thank you very much, everyone! I’m very honored to have my work featured and given so much attention. I would have never expected such a thing to happen for at least a couple more years. I still have much to learn, especially when I see the incredible works that our extremely talented members create on a daily basis!

In my quest to create better short films, it is my goal to work with other artists and designers here in collaboration, and that working together with our individual strengths, we may create greater works than we could individually.

I have to cut my reply short, as I’m leaving for a trip in the next few minutes, but I’d just like to thank everyone again for rating this thread and for this honor of being featured. I’m very humbled!

O_O…
Gods thats funny! XD
You on DA by any chance?

here, the mactini, and the mactininano

Yes, Tattorack, I do happen to be on DA, but I never update anymore. I guess I felt like it had become so big, that it would be very difficult to establish a foothold in the community there.

This is my old old account: http://terramatrix.deviantart.com/
This is my new old account: http://jamescandy.deviantart.com/

As you can see I don’t update often anymore. But, perhaps I will consider using it again! What do you think?

1832vin - Brilliant! A great video, it delivers its jokes quickly and succinctly! I’m surprised I had not seen this before.

Yeeaah I get that feeling too… and I’ve only been there for just about 2 years XD

Hehe, Great work and idea man! congrats! :slight_smile:

:yes: another nice work man …

Thanks, guys! It is very encouraging to hear compliments from people whose works I truly admire!

And Mojza, I haven’t forgotten about the drag racing video I told you about, I’m just working my way up to the level I feel is necessary to do it well. Sometime next year it will be completed, it is in the queue!

wonderful

really

Is it as fast as that Game Boy that’s rumored to launch?

Your combination of old phones with smart phones are strange but awesome. I like it!

Thank you, namekuseijin! I’m glad you liked it!

Zodiark1593 - If you drop it from the 18th floor or higher, it’s more than twice as fast!