Return of the Jedi Throne room scene, revisited.

Thought I’d post a compositing test I did with the green screen. At the time we thought this was legal, I work at a church and we have permission to use movies in our services, unfortunately we’re not really supposed to edit them (Whoops.) Anyway, I continued it anyway (outside the church so they are not to blame, butthanks George in advance for not suing me ;)) Anyway, you might recognize the scene from Return of the Jedi.

Click here for clip

Tell me what you think! :smiley:

ps. The card in his hand was done very quickly, just to make the shot look done, so I know it looks very awkward. And we didn’t really want Vader to sound like the real Vader, cause we wanted people to recognize who was doing the voice.

Interesting how you are comparing your pastors to Darth Vader and the Emperor, the 2 most evil characters in the whole SW universe… :stuck_out_tongue: But overall it’s a pretty good composite. Like you said the card was a bit awkward, and it’s kind of weird when Luke pulls the donut towards himself but suddenly he has a lightsaber in his hand.

Yeah, kind of ironic, isn’t it. :smiley:

:o :o :o
Man!
That’s the best parody I’ve ever seen! Really!
Well, maybe besides the LOTR scene with Jack Black :wink:

Thats great!..

I now cant look at my astor the same way ever again…

Thanks For the laugh

Thanks!
If you like that kind of stuff, I suggest you rent Kung Pow, pretty stupid funny movie where they compositted a guy into an old Japanese Kung-Fu film.

That’s cool - good compositing. Darth Vader and the Emperor are pastors? I always knew it! :smiley:

Yeah, Kung Pow is really great - have you also seen Steve Oedekerk’s Thumb movies?

Also, it might be kind of hard to see because it is so small, but the donut goes to his mouth and the saber to his hand, but yeah, it’s a little weird.

Great job! You’re going to be getting a lot of hits from friends of friends on your site :slight_smile:
And whomever designed the ecf site has done a good job of presentation and organization as well.

You got a link to that one online anywhere? I’d love to see it…

blazer003, good job on the clip… I hope you don’t get into trouble for posting it… :wink:

EDIT:
Nevermind: go here to see it… funny stuff, but be warned: its very crude humor!

lol, that was great.

hehehehe i laughed through the entire thing… very well done!