RevoKids School

RevoKids School

Welcome to the RevoKids School Astronomy Fair, a journey through the cosmos for kids and families! The space is decorated with planetary patterns, experiment tables and an inflatable planetarium. Students present creative projects, enthusiastically sharing knowledge about planets and moons. Teachers and guides are available to answer questions while kids participate in hands-on activities, making astronomy exciting and accessible. The fair not only celebrates knowledge, but also invites everyone to dream big, inspiring awe at the sky. A cosmic journey where learning and fun intertwine, creating brilliant memories.
Within this exciting atmosphere, a unique opportunity awaits you. While exploring cosmic wonders, suddenly a hologram reveals Astronaut Will, an intrepid explorer of the far reaches of space. With a warm smile, he invites you to embark on an unforgettable space adventure. Equipped with shiny helmets, you embark on an exhilarating journey, crossing glowing nebulae and gliding past mysterious moons. Astronaut Will shares fascinating stories about the unknown vastness of the universe, transforming learning into a sensory and exciting experience. Alongside him, the fair becomes a portal to the unknown, inviting him to dream and explore the frontiers of the universe. Are you ready for this incredible space adventure?

9 Likes

Amazing work!:fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love this and the story you supplied behind it! The lighting is also great.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Thank you very much!!! It’s great to know that I managed to get what I wanted :grin:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!