Ria

Hi everyone!
It’s been a while since I shared some Updates on my Project. But now I am ready to show something :slight_smile:
I heavily worked on her Body. Did some texturing and modelled some new stuff:
Here are a few Renders:

I did draw the body Textures now on my own…I think they turned out quite ok. I am not finished with them, but it’s getting somewhere :slight_smile:

what do you think so far?
~greetings~

Here are some Renders to show the body: (Attention, mild nudity)

~greeting~

PS.: Please can somebody tell me how to put the images in a Spoiler tag?

Very nice progress :slight_smile: A very realistic looking body, love the hair. Would you mind posting the wires? I´m in the process of trying to improve my organic modeling skills and I love me some topology comparisons :slight_smile:

One critique: where the ribs meet the sternum, seems a bit sharp an angle, I would smooth that out somewhat.

Hey thanks very much … Yeah you are right, have to smooth it out :smiley:
surely i’ll post some wires, but I think my topology isn’t always the best one :smiley: But here they are:

thanks for the feedback!
~greetings~

Here is a wireframe of her Head:

~greetings~

Just a quick update:

I moved her eyebrows down a little.
~greetings~

Wow, that´s a dense mesh :stuck_out_tongue: So you sculpted first and then retopologized it?

not really… i added a Multires, then i scuplted to sub level 5, then I baked and went back to sub level of 2.
I put the Wireframe Modifier after the Multires, so it seems like a very dense Mesh, in fact it is actually quite a low poly Mesh, 6500 Verts without the Modifier :slight_smile:

Your head topology seems to be missing a muzzle loop (that’s the one that goes around the nose and mouth) which will make it difficult to show the smile lines properly.

As you can see in this bright smile, trying to get that crease will have you crossing faces rather than having an edge following the crease to work with.

Even when she isn’t smiling, there is a subtle peak and valley thing going on (green is peak, red is valley) in that area of the face.

Yeah you are right, but it would be too difficult for me to change this, I think I can make a workaround for this…

if you want it subtile can do it as bumpmap, but better way is to add a shapekey.
I think your model would be ok to aply it on, and as a shapekey its easy to go back, or put the effect on more or less as a %.

thanks for your advice, I actualy was thinking of driven shape keys :slight_smile:
~greetings~

Looks like you have a 6 point along the center line around the clavicle area just under the neck. Otherwise, looks good!

Think that might be because of a subdiv modifier. The pictures don´t show the basemesh.

Hi guys!

Yeah you are right, damnit, I din’t see it :frowning:

@BrilliantApe
Look here is a pic od the original unsubdivided mesh:

Thanks for all your feedback and answers, I really appreciate!
~greetings~

I wanted to share a little closeup of her head

tweak the bump Maps a little…
~greetings~

Nice work! I notice that a lot of artists have trouble with the edges of the mouth and you’ve avoided that nicely. Can’t wait to see a finished, posed model.

Wow thanks very much… I really appreciate it, currently i am rigging her :slight_smile: so it wont take much longer till you see her posed:-) i am really looking forward too to see it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

She looks a bit cross-eyed. This often happens when the two eyeballs are pointing straight ahead. Try angling the eyeballs out 10 to 15 degrees.

Hi everybody…
Here is the first image of Ria rigged, it’s not perfect, but it will get better:

I hope you like it!
~greetings~