Ria

Wow! Stellar work here!

Nice face, very nice bod, skin looks good, a little shiny but good. Legs very good. But the arms … The length is good, but the breadth of joints is too small, wrist/elbow/forearm and upper arm. They seem disproportionately small.

your character, is nice and so detailed especially the face the hair, the render result,s are also awesome, i really like,d the costume so much, from the earring,s to her open shoe style “i have a problem lade,s with open shoe,s” ^^
the only thing i really note was that her arm,s are short, like really short, the arm,s should end, by the medal of the lap,s
or you can make your measure,s , the leg,s and lap,s both are taller than the uper body by 1/3 , the arm,s are shorter than the leg,s by 1/3 the arm is taller than the uper arm by 1/4 as well for the leg to the lap,
^
^ you can google for human measure,s diagram and you,l be surprise,d by what you,l find

Nice long progress! I think that the problem with the arms is that the hands are to small, they need to be as long as the face.
Keep going!

Wow thank you for all the positiv feedback and also the criticism…I’ll take a look on her hands :smiley: … I’ll keep you updated!!

Thanks!
~greetings~

Wow!!! Amazing!!!
I really love the last pictures.
Thanks a lot, this post with all the work you’ve been through is really interesting!

@zouzou Hey thanks man, I appreciate it!!!

Here is a little update, I increased the size of the Hands and arms. I also made the arms longer. What do you guys think???
~greetings~

PS.: Maybe they are to big now?

That is a lot better now! You can even go a little further down, but it doesn’t seem wrong now.

Hello Folks!
I have a few Updates (minor things).
I did some reshaping of her face. Afterall it hasn’t been really good :S … I think it’s better now. Then I tweaked the Shaders a little bit. And improved the Skin Texture.
As always here are two Renders.

Oh, the eyeleashes are new XD … I replaced the particle ones with polygon ones.
Thanks for still coming back to this thread!!
~greetings~
Peersius

PS.:
I am not sure when this project will be finished, but I will post updates as I improve the character!
I have learned soooo many things on this project, with all the tips you guys gave me, it has become something really good (IMO).
So thanks one more time!!!

Hello Blender Folks!
I have something new for you!..
I did it again :-S , I changed her outfit, but this time it will be the last time. And the finish line is approaching fast. One wouldn’t believe it, but I am planning to finish this project soon XD …(hopefully)
Here is a Render of the current State:

There is still a bit of clipping, that will be addressed soon.
As always C&C is greatly appreciated.
~greetings~

I really like the design !
I think you could improve your character’s hair :slight_smile:

@Papounetman Thank you, Fun fact: I am currently working on a couple more Hair styles, also the shader is being improved

Hey Dude, she looks stunning !
Everything is on par, the body looks really good and realistic. But the Face needs a bit more work (it doesnt feel right to me)

Netherless, would you tell me what ur workflow is for making the clothes ?
Cheers !

@AlphaShow
Hey, thank you mate.
About my Workflow:
It depends on what kind of clothing. For example, skintight clothing I start with a plane, turn surface snapping on and start to bring the part in the desired shape; then I’d add a solidify modifier and a subsurf (about level 2). Normally I keep those modifiers unapplied. Then I add a shrinkwrap before the solidify and wrap the clothe around the body. After weighting, the armature modifier goes in first of the modifier stack. This gives me quite good results. For hardsurface parts like the armor parts, I use a similar procedure. But I’d apply the solidify and do some edge creasing and “Mark as sharp”. The weighting is a little bit different, because obviously those parts shouldn’t bend or deform or anything, they should follow one bone 100%. And there is the answer, you need to parent it 100% to one bone. To prevent clipping I use several methods. I started painting some mask textures (black and white images), then add a transparent shader to the material und mix the main skin shader with it and use the mask texture as factor. Seconds method would be the mask modifier, I found, that it is not always the best solution for my cloth workflow, because some of the shrinkwrap doesn’t work right anymore.
I hope this clears a few things.
!!!But!!! keep in mind, this is my workflow and I am 100% sure it isn’t the best one, for single Pose renders it works good, but i doubt it would be good for animations.
So have fun with it :smiley: … thanks for coming to my thread!
~greetings~

It looks much nicer now after such updates. Good work, man!

@foxrender Thank you very much!

very nice…that outfit rocks!

@dvnobles Hey there, thank you very much, I’m glad you like it!

Looking really good, You may be interested in this- http://www.blendernation.com/2016/08/31/rigging-technique-clothing-accessories/ It helped me a lot!

@BadRobot
Hey thank you very much, i definitely take a look at it!!!